There are times when you can’t explain how, why, when, what – anything! – about something that your heart just knows. Whether you call it women’s intuition or a gut feeling, it’s something you feel so strongly about that it makes you pause.
Your head may know you need to do things a certain way but your heart may say something entirely different.
- You want to homeschool but everyone around you says that isn’t how things are done, you don’t know how or where to start, and you aren’t totally sure you could do it anyway.
- You want to spend more time with your kids but you are worried about money or other stressful situations and can’t focus as much as you wish you could.
- You want to go on more adventures like hiking, camping, or traveling with your kids but you just don’t feel very well.
Your heart is telling you to try, do, be, live! It feels like your soul is not at peace, your stomach could be in knots, maybe you get hungry and then can’t eat what you have because you suddenly feel sick.
Get a mentor. You can hire one (like me!), sign up for empowering newsletters, and seek guidance from your preferred spiritual advisor.
You can also:
- Subscribe to your favorite YouTube guru.
- Join free groups on Facebook or MeetUp.
- Become a member of a local club that supports your dream.
- Start a program to improve your mind, body, and soul.
(Like the one I facilitate. 😉 )
Regardless of your income or your situation, you probably have a lot more options available to you than you may realize. Don’t give up. You’ll find what you need, when you need it.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going!
Do you have any favorite empowerment tips and hacks? Don’t be shy! Share them in the comments below.
Don’t forget to check back regularly for more tips and tricks on how to create the life of your dreams before, during, and after the awakening!
If you are a busy mom interested in creating a business that empowers you to be a Proverbs 31 woman, make sure you look at my remote administrative support options or contact me with your business-specific needs.